Monday, August 6, 2012

Chicago Adventures!

     Bathroom Story! (Oh, I have Plenty of these for my China trip). So in the Chicago airport, their toilets had a plastic covering over the toilet and you had to wave your hand over a sensor for the plastic to swivel around. Which meant it would always stay clean!! I had never seen this before, so being the dork that I am, I took a photo. Haha!




     Nothing particularly exciting occurred in the Chicago airport. That is, we ate, window-shopped, met the other delegation from Raleigh, and waited for our plane to arrive.
     However, this was a taste of my first freedom. I have lived a very sheltered life, which meant sleepovers, parties, mall trips, et cetera were a no unless one of my parents were in attendance. So being allowed to traverse with other students without supervision was truly something special for me to experience. And I knew that over the next seventeen days I would face a freedom I never had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment